Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Passed Exam 216 and got my MCSA today, need tips???

Passed Exam 216 and got my MCSA today, need tips???

Mr. Brownstone

Passed Exam 216 and got my MCSA today, need tips???

TechGeekPro

Yes, with peppers and onions please.

"Mr. Brownstone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Passed Exam 216 and got my MCSA today, need tips???

Consultant

yes, can you tell me the best way to shave? is it against or with the
direction of growth?

"Mr. Brownstone" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Passed Exam 216 and got my MCSA today, need tips???

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> yes, can you tell me the best way to shave? is it against or with the
> direction of growth?

I've been told repeatedly that shaving "with the grain" is the "proper" way
to do it, but it just doesn't feel right. It doesn't get close enough. Not
even with fancy-ass 3- and 4-blade razors. So what I do is shave with the
grain to chop that sh!t up nice and close, then go against the grain to lop
it off completely. Leaving me with a smooth-as-a-baby's-ass face. YMMV.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Neil

"=?Utf-8?B?TXIuIEJyb3duc3RvbmU=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Passed Exam 216 and got my MCSA today, need tips???

yes, should I buy or sell this stock? Do I look both ways before crossing
the street? and in relation to your current employment, do you salt the
fries in the frier or after the "Ding, Fries are done" sound.

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Consultant

the exact technique in which i utilize

news:O%(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > yes, can you tell me the best way to shave? is it against or with the
> > direction of growth?

> I've been told repeatedly that shaving "with the grain" is the "proper"

way
> to do it, but it just doesn't feel right. It doesn't get close enough. Not
> even with fancy-ass 3- and 4-blade razors. So what I do is shave with the
> grain to chop that sh!t up nice and close, then go against the grain to

lop
> it off completely. Leaving me with a smooth-as-a-baby's-ass face. YMMV.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Mr. Brownstone

Email me your questions so that I can reply.

Frisbee®

Mr. Brownstone wrote:
> Email me your questions so that I can reply.

Why not share your wisdom with us all? If you get privately e-mailed
questions, and also answer them privately, nobody else will be able to
benefit from your guidance!

Oh well, be prepared to receive 300 e-mails every hour with the question
"How many questions are in exam 70-210?"

--
Fris "Mr. Greystone" bee®

Certaholics

JaR

Mr. Brownstone opined, On 4/28/04 10:01 AM:

> Email me your questions so that I can reply.

Should I send the e-mail to;

(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)

Oh, sorry, there's that sticky key again. Sorry.

JaR
Repetitive Thug

Mr. Brownstone

Sure man, I forgot what the eroom was made for

Well, as usual, I took Transcender 1st to see my knowledge level, then went to books and got back to transcender

That way I could measure how much knowledge I would need

In my exam there were DNS, DHCP, RRAS, CA, WINS, SUBNETS and ALL of them were mutliple choices making my brain fry

I was confidente, besides 2 friends have failed twice and 3 times. As every great brazilian soccer, I got at first kick

Anything else?