Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > preperation material

preperation material

stryder

Does anyone have any knowledge about SmartCertify? Is it worth the money? I am looking to either buy some really good material or break down and take some courses for the last 3 exams I need for my MCSE. I heard a few good things about SmartCertify but that of course was from someone in sales that works for the company. Previously I have been reading books and using Transcenders. I want to do something that will get me better prepared

Thanks!

peter walker

I personally don't see any value in spending money on courses. You can get
more from reading a mspress book than from any of those expensive courses.
There have been many disappointed people who have taken expensive courses
only to find that the cash they invested had no return value i.e. no job, no
raise, no promotion. An mcse is such a commonality these days. It is a
universal constant. It does not incite the honour it once did as back in the
glory days. Those things are of the past. Everyone has one. So don't go
spending too much money on something deemed fairly worthless.

"stryder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone have any knowledge about SmartCertify? Is it worth the money?

I am looking to either buy some really good material or break down and take
some courses for the last 3 exams I need for my MCSE. I heard a few good
things about SmartCertify but that of course was from someone in sales that
works for the company. Previously I have been reading books and using
Transcenders. I want to do something that will get me better prepared.

> Thanks!

neubchr

I agree and disagree with the words walker said before

The best preperation for certification is managing out preperation books and searching through www, maybe ask here some questions and hope it will be answered with experience and knowledge.

If you would like to get an course for some specific components or an workshop for real use of a few services you could visit a course, but in this case i would go to an proved trainer and i would ask für an specific training which contains all needed information. This will be quit expensive but i saves a lot of time working around and collect important information

I would use this form of training if i have to save time and want to get startup basics who will lead me to faster understanding and profit of experienc

SomeOneWhoKnows

>I personally don't see any value in spending money on
courses.

I personally can tell you the value in spending money on
SmartCertify courses. You don't just get a course. You
get courseware, daily e-mail questions, 24x7/365 mentoring
services for help along the way, and you get Test Prep
exams which simulate the real certification exam.

>You can get more from reading a mspress book than from

any of those expensive courses.

With an MS Press book you're on your own. Most MCSE
candidates tackle the Windows XP exam 70-270 first. Have
a look for yourself at just how reliable the MS Press book
is:

http://tinyurl.com/yw3lc

Preperation for exam 70-271 Mark MCDST 5 10-04-2007 08:02 PM
MCSE time limitation and preperation =?Utf-8?B?ZGFsbGVu?= MCSE 38 08-18-2007 09:58 AM
Material for programming microcontroller in c. kitkat VHDL 2 01-15-2005 10:04 PM
MCP Exam Preperation Question Alex MCSA 4 04-28-2004 12:30 PM
Re: preperation material billyw MCSE 0 04-26-2004 05:26 PM

Advertisments