Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Some stupid questions

Some stupid questions

JRSmooth

Stupid me, I was not able to find answers to these questions in Microsoft's webiste nor Google

1. What is the passing score and the maximun score of 70-210, 70-290 and 70-291
2. As of today, what is the exam format for the three exams? Adaptive or Linear
3. As of today, what is total number of questions of the exams, if the format is Linear

Any help will be appreciated

JRSmoot

JaR

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:01:04 -0700, JRSmooth wrote:

> Stupid me, I was not able to find answers to these questions in Microsoft's webiste nor Google:
>
> 1. What is the passing score and the maximun score of 70-210, 70-290 and 70-291?
> 2. As of today, what is the exam format for the three exams? Adaptive or Linear?
> 3. As of today, what is total number of questions of the exams, if the format is Linear?
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> JRSmooth

Really?

I just googled for; maximum score 70-210 . I got 611 hits. The very first
one was http://www.jrksoftware.com/microsoft-70-210-exam.html

Try again. Consider it a lesson in how to use Google.

JaR
Helpful Thug

Jar is a really idiot

JaR you make a horses a*s look smart

TechGeekPro

Smart enough to know how to use Google.

--
I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

"Jar is a really idiot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:384001c4297a$cc8c6b40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> JaR you make a horses a*s look smart

just as dumb

"Smart enough to know how to use Google", "JaR is my hero,
he's so funny", "mommy, I promise not to wet the bed
again".
Any other good comments today techgeekpro?

TechGeekPro

Not for you.

--
I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

"just as dumb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:38d701c4297d$11a14910$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Smart enough to know how to use Google", "JaR is my hero,
> he's so funny", "mommy, I promise not to wet the bed
> again".
> Any other good comments today techgeekpro?

techsplst

call the testing center and find out

Garnet

70-210: 50 questions total, 700 passing(out of 1000)
mutilple choice questions, some has exhitbits
70-290: 50 questions total, 700 passing(out of 1000)
mutilple choice questions, some has exhitbits, tables, and drag/select..
70-291: 35 questions total, 700 passing(out of 1000

----- JRSmooth wrote: ----

Stupid me, I was not able to find answers to these questions in Microsoft's webiste nor Google

1. What is the passing score and the maximun score of 70-210, 70-290 and 70-291
2. As of today, what is the exam format for the three exams? Adaptive or Linear
3. As of today, what is total number of questions of the exams, if the format is Linear

Any help will be appreciated

JRSmoot

70-210 Info

The current passing score is 620 out of 900 approx 68%.
The test has an average of 50 questions but may contain
up to 61.

You are correct that the passing score is 700

You are incorrect in stating that the maximum score is 1000. The maximum varies from exam to exam, and only Microsoft know what that limit is

From the FAQ: 'Beginning with the release of the Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003–related exams, Microsoft will provide numerical scores on exams. By the end of September 2003, most exams will have the new score report format, which includes this numerical score. Microsoft has worked with customers and testing industry experts to create an exam scale that would be consistent across all exams. The new scale requires a minimum passing score of 700 on all exams. The maximum score on the exams will vary depending on the complexity of the skills being measured.'

stupid stupid stupid kpg MCSE 17 11-26-2004 02:59 PM
stupid test questions and stupid awnsers in Measureup 70-320 test john MCAD 0 10-13-2004 11:43 PM
Stupid is as Stupid Does! Michael P Gabriel Digital Photography 3 06-26-2004 12:49 PM
some stupid questions about string search & replace in perl walala Perl Misc 21 09-23-2003 06:29 AM

Advertisments