Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Some stupid questions

Some stupid questions

Consultant

i have one for you. adult diapers

"just as dumb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:38d701c4297d$11a14910$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Smart enough to know how to use Google", "JaR is my hero,
> he's so funny", "mommy, I promise not to wet the bed
> again".
> Any other good comments today techgeekpro?

Garnet

thank you, R

I'm not sure why I think all the exams are max.score 1000, might some experience
From your reply, now I understand why I have the exam score result 3 strong and 2 near strong but only 746 points

sincerely
Garne

----- R wrote: ----

You are correct that the passing score is 700

You are incorrect in stating that the maximum score is 1000. The maximum varies from exam to exam, and only Microsoft know what that limit is

From the FAQ: 'Beginning with the release of the Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003–related exams, Microsoft will provide numerical scores on exams. By the end of September 2003, most exams will have the new score report format, which includes this numerical score. Microsoft has worked with customers and testing industry experts to create an exam scale that would be consistent across all exams. The new scale requires a minimum passing score of 700 on all exams. The maximum score on the exams will vary depending on the complexity of the skills being measured.'

You assumed that the max. score was 1000 because that's the way it used to be (with a variable passing score).

kpg

Give a man a fish...you know the rest.

Searching for info is an acquired skill. I think
Jar is doing the OP a service.

And, no, I don't care what you think.

kpg

stupid stupid stupid kpg MCSE 17 11-26-2004 02:59 PM
stupid test questions and stupid awnsers in Measureup 70-320 test john MCAD 0 10-13-2004 11:43 PM
Stupid is as Stupid Does! Michael P Gabriel Digital Photography 3 06-26-2004 12:49 PM
some stupid questions about string search & replace in perl walala Perl Misc 21 09-23-2003 06:29 AM

Advertisments