Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: No help

Re: No help

LnkWizard

"whatever" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2ee201c42891$4a5a0900$(E-Mail Removed)...
> As I am studying for MCSA I check out this newsgroup from
> time to time. I am amazed at the degree of smarta**es
> here. Someone asks a question and more often than not some
> idiot, I mean IT Professional, posts the dumbest remark.
> Whatever happened to helping others out? Case in point,
> Lnkwizards reply to wannapass. This is sure different then
> a year or two ago (but then again so is the whole IT
> world). What a sad state we are in! I can only hope that
> some agree with me, but, am pretty sure that this post
> will get the same kind of remarks I am writing about. Good
> luck to you all

Anyone with the skill to find this newsgroup should also be able to
find the attendant resources available on the web and within the
Microsoft site.
In addition to the above it is also understood that when asking
a question like "Whatever" did he/she would include some background
such as what books they have studied, what experience they have, etc..
It would also be nice if they mention in general the research that they
have done to find the answers for themselves.
If a poster does all this you would be surprised how helpful people
can be.

If a poster doesn't, then they should expect to get flamed, belittled,
and picked on. Generic questions get generic answers.

Besides, if you are so incensed with my response, where is your
response
giving the poster the help he so desperately seems to need.
---
LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

---

We thought you were on your mcngp honeymoon.
The Mighty E-pox must be f**kn'g your bride right about
now.
Is this the reason you are here?

-------------------

-------------------
>---
>

>.

LnkWizard

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2ed601c4289a$61e5a0d0$(E-Mail Removed)...

> We thought you were on your mcngp honeymoon.
> The Mighty E-pox must be f**kn'g your bride right about
> now.
> Is this the reason you are here?

If you wish to attempt to insult someone, at least have the cojones
to do it in person, rather than hiding behind a M$ anonymous
post.

E-pox couldn't find his a#s with both hands and a road map let alone
where my wife and I live so I have no worries about him coming around here.

Nice try weenie boy

Consultant

but maybe he can make her feel like a real woman, lol. eddiepox, sounds like
a little kids name with little red bumps all over

news:(E-Mail Removed)...