Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-210 book

70-210 book

Ich

Hy

I read book 70-210(MS Press) and I almost read bool 70-215
(MS Press). I had netwokr lab wiht 3 PCs and I making all
exercises.

Soon (I hope till end of May) I will go to my first exam
test. Now I get every day question but I still dont know
enough (I think so..).

So what kind of book should I buy to get more informations
for passing test 70-210?

by Miha

try this

www.speak-effective-english.com

Ich

Danke, sehr schone.

Ich

sean

o'railys mcse 200 in a nut shell great book learnt alot
from it

wannapass

I would purchase as many books as you can afford to get a
different perspective.

Dario2k

I used Mike Meyers Certification Passprt and found it very good and concise.
Providing you have a good grasp of the objectives, this book will help you
focus on the required content for the exam.
news:2e1601c42883$75738bb0$(E-Mail Removed)...