Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSA 2003 - dissapointing

MCSA 2003 - dissapointing

getreal

Maybe no one posts new and interesting questions in here
is because of the way you all BASH people. Someone has a
legitimate question (Post: MCSA 2003) and all he got was
11 dim-witted responses.

Although - giving out your realy e-mail address is
mindless in and of itself. Just asking for trouble with
you guys around!

Bandwidth Bandit

Well while this is a legitimate email address it is not my personal one.
Anyway, I don't want to know hoe to cheat, I am simply looking for some
guidance. Obviously, I picked the wrong MCSA newsgroup. I will try to keep
searching for a legitimate one.

"getreal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1d22c01c42319$2d736bb0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Maybe no one posts new and interesting questions in here
> is because of the way you all BASH people. Someone has a
> legitimate question (Post: MCSA 2003) and all he got was
> 11 dim-witted responses.
>
> Although - giving out your realy e-mail address is
> mindless in and of itself. Just asking for trouble with
> you guys around!

FrisbeeŽ

getreal wrote:
> Maybe no one posts new and interesting questions in here
> is because of the way you all BASH people. Someone has a
> legitimate question (Post: MCSA 2003) and all he got was
> 11 dim-witted responses.
>
> Although - giving out your realy e-mail address is
> mindless in and of itself. Just asking for trouble with
> you guys around!

Dear Mr. Getreal (if that is indeed your real name),

The dangers of posting one's real e-mail address has nothing to do with us
thugs and hooligans. It has to do with e-mail trawlers and viri. Some of
us point this out to new posters as a favor. But then some posters don't
seem to get it, even when hit in the head with a clue-by-four.

By the way, were was your helpful and insightful response, did I miss it?

--
Fris "dimmer-switch wit" beeŽ

Certaholics

ouch

I hate to even mention it, but it seems you need some
guidance. While you wrote: this email address is not my
personal one....The "whois" database is probably
providing more information that you would like.

getreal

Excuse me - but did I post directly to MCSA - I think
not. And in the end the poor guy didn't get even one good
response. I am not here to give that response. I was
here to find helpful info and all I found was crap!

It's dissapointing to those who are actually looking for
good advice. If you don't have it, don't post it. That
is ditto for me of course too.

Getrel,
Please read Lucid Explanation of WTF is an MCNGP?

Frisbee is a member of this anti-microsoft group who will
send you legitmate-looking MS Web Pages with legitmate-
looking security attachments to your email which they
locate through Net Passport if you don't give it out on
this NewsGroup website.

These attachments are malicious virus's requiring you to
re-format your hardrive should your anti-virus program
not be able to stop it.

Never open nor execute these files!

When reading the Lucid Explanation Post, paste the link
and read the post as to what these criminals are all
about. If you want to be sickened, check out their
website.

Good Luck to you in your endeavors!

P.S. Read the following posts to this post as they will
be these criminals defending their criminal actions like
convicted criminal crybabies!

Ken Briscoe

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:18a6401c42328$1fa00020$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Getrel,
> Please read Lucid Explanation of WTF is an MCNGP?

<snip BS>

Yes, Getrel, please read the entire thread. Read all threads. But dont
believe eddiepox/anonymous. No member of the MCNGP sends out any virus-laden
emails of any sort. We may be a little "rough around the edges" and be
sarcastic, "mean" sons-a-bitches, but we take viruses serisously. And while
we may take pleasure in seeing an unprotected assclown get infected with
something, not one of us would ever actively pursue that. This anonymous
character, whom we believe to be eddiepox, is nothing more than a
mud-slinging idiotic fool. MCNGP members are serious about our "work", which
is to stop the dumpers, and force the clueless to get a clue. Not to spread
viruses/malware/adware/trojans/etc.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

This particular criminal crybaby is telling you exactly
what he(it) does.

Sobbing for your understanding of his criminal actions.

More like returning to the scene of a crime and admitting
it.

As the eddierox guy would say,

GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!

Ken Briscoe

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:18aa801c4232e$14eb01b0$(E-Mail Removed)...

> This particular criminal crybaby is telling you exactly
> what he(it) does.
>
> Sobbing for your understanding of his criminal actions.
>
> More like returning to the scene of a crime and admitting
> it.
>
> As the eddierox guy would say,
>
> GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!

i'll kill you

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Wake Up! (IN PRISON)
You're already dead, you just don't know it!