Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSA 2003

MCSA 2003

harry pothead

forgot to write name in last post just letting you know it
is me incase your to self involved to reliase

Consultant

wow, 40k! you high roller you

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1cf7d01c422fc$06b71020$(E-Mail Removed)...
your dead on, i now im an idiot real stupid and might only
have half a brain left but hay, i have a great life and
enjoy it cant remember my last bad day (yeah yeah dont get
smart) and have a great job were i get paid to spent hours
on hours on the internet, have to talk a little inbetween
but best of all they pay me 40k euro for it

Rowdy Yates

"Bandwidth Bandit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> 70-290

always go by whats on the MS site, particularly the Skills Being Measured
seciton.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ex...290.asp#SKILLS

ms exams are not very hard. almost 50% of the exam questions are dead give
away no brainers. good luck.

Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--
Rowdy's Home Page
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

harry pothead

hay it's good for a lazzy lad like myself and im only 23

Consultant

enough to buy your spleeb

news:1daaf01c4238c$a4f0e1e0$(E-Mail Removed)...