Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSA 2003

MCSA 2003

Bandwidth Bandit

I want to take and pass the Windows 2003 server 70-290 exam to start my way
towards an MCSA. I have never taken a Microsoft exam and I don't have a clue
what I need to know for the exam. I have studied the Learnkey materials and
have a McGraw Hill Osborne MCSA book. I am married, have limited study time
and really want to focus on this exam. I have noticed that every book you
read and every practice test you take has different questions and seem to
focus different directions. Can someone give me an idea of what specifically
to focus on. Do the Learnkey products specifically target what will be on
the test? Any help from someone who has past the test will be appreciated.

Please email me a response to: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).
I put my real email address because I am serious about this and really want
some help.

iDIOT

You suck, you smell, and have no biznis in this industry.
Why in the hell are you giving your real email addy?

Why not start at the source, Microsoft?

Consultant

you put your real email, cuz you is a glutten for punishment

> Please email me a response to: (E-Mail Removed).
> I put my real email address because I am serious about this and really

want
> some help.

showie

go easy on him, he must have something wrong calling
himself Bandwidth Bandit

harry pothead

hay eas up on the name calling, like it could be worst
e.g. frisbee or brat

Consultant

lol

"harry pothead" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1cf9b01c422f4$2b4da550$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hay eas up on the name calling, like it could be worst
> e.g. frisbee or brat

FrisbeeŽ

harry pothead wrote:
> hay eas up on the name calling, like it could be worst
> e.g. frisbee or brat

12,443,967 brain cells lost since yesterday.

--
Fris "It's okay man, I've got millions more!" beeŽ

Certaholics

harry pothead

oh im sorry did i forget to mention you consultant, what
is the deal with calling yourself consultant anyway what
you think your a little better then the rest, i take it
back brat your little fish in comparison (not that your
listening anyway) yeah think ill shut up now by for
antother month.

p.s.
seems like it the same questions and the same people
giving out everytime i drop in here, dont you get sick of
anwsering the same questions over and over especialy with
the same anwsers

Consultant

actually, i am a consultant. are you actually a pothead? of course we are
tired of the monotonous questions. but every once and awhile a good
challenging question comes along and believe it or not, there are quite a
few decent people in here. if you feel you need to go back to your cave, so
be it, happy toking.

"harry pothead" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1d4d401c422f8$33cfb2a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> oh im sorry did i forget to mention you consultant, what
> is the deal with calling yourself consultant anyway what
> you think your a little better then the rest, i take it
> back brat your little fish in comparison (not that your
> listening anyway) yeah think ill shut up now by for
> antother month.
>
> p.s.
> seems like it the same questions and the same people
> giving out everytime i drop in here, dont you get sick of
> anwsering the same questions over and over especialy with
> the same anwsers

your dead on, i now im an idiot real stupid and might only
have half a brain left but hay, i have a great life and
enjoy it cant remember my last bad day (yeah yeah dont get
smart) and have a great job were i get paid to spent hours
on hours on the internet, have to talk a little inbetween
but best of all they pay me 40k euro for it