Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > whats the pass score on 70-315

whats the pass score on 70-315

Blogg008

I know your gonna call me lazy, but i'd rather post this Q
as aposed to the long route to my answer; Google

I use tranceders and they say it's 800/100..

Thanks
BLogg

JaR

Blogg008 opined, On 4/13/04 4:32 PM:

> I know your gonna call me lazy, but i'd rather post this Q
> as aposed to the long route to my answer; Google
>
> I use tranceders and they say it's 800/100..
>

> Thanks
> BLogg

Well then you won't mind if nobody answers. Cool!

Blogg008

JaR -Actually, I lied...its not that I'm lazy(I've had a
joint you see)

And to prove it: I'm looking for the pass score on 70-215
W2K server- NOT 70-315 VB.Net (this was a typo due to me
being stoned)

Anyways, next please!

Blogg

JaR

Blogg008 opined, On 4/13/04 5:16 PM:

> JaR -Actually, I lied...its not that I'm lazy(I've had a
> joint you see)
>
> And to prove it: I'm looking for the pass score on 70-215
> W2K server- NOT 70-315 VB.Net (this was a typo due to me
> being stoned)
>
> Anyways, next please!

So, you're too stoned to look up an even easier answer. Gotcha. Then
you're probably too wrecked to remember it anyway, so it would be
pointless to answer. Very cool. We won't bother.

JaR

Blogg008

Believe me, I'm not finding it 'easy' at all, given I am
too stoned to do so - but I WOULD remember the answer (you
musn't have experience with recreational hashish use,
otherwise you would understand this point of view)

I'm net admin, I work my arse off, late nights in the
office, on call etc. and the biggest pain -studying for
one exam after another -constantly,(your probably in the
same boat) so don't slam me for smoking a joint.

Look, if you can't help - go away.

??who is "We" anyway? do you represent the masses posting
here?? - don't answer.

Blogg

Neil

"Blogg008" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:1c2d801c421bd$8beb0f70$(E-Mail Removed):

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\15369.htm (2004-04-13
> 9:17:04 PM) # Believe me, I'm not finding it 'easy' at all, given I am
> too stoned to do so - but I WOULD remember the answer (you
> musn't have experience with recreational hashish use,
> otherwise you would understand this point of view)

and I wonder why my certification is undervalued...I'm competing with
head cases

> I'm net admin, I work my arse off, late nights in the
> office, on call etc. and the biggest pain -studying for
> one exam after another -constantly,(your probably in the
> same boat) so don't slam me for smoking a joint.

sounds like whining to me

> Look, if you can't help - go away.
>
> ??who is "We" anyway? do you represent the masses posting
> here?? - don't answer.
>
> Blogg

um, yeah there is a we in here. and JaR is one of us/them

staggeringly lazy. I'd tell you to look at:

http://www.cramsession.com/certifica...w2k-server.asp

but since you're such a head its 700...(they all are now)

--
Neil

DalePres

Transcender's passing score is only what they say you should know to pass
their test... which has nothing to do with passing Microsoft's test.

"Blogg008" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1c26701c421af$9d42f160$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I know your gonna call me lazy, but i'd rather post this Q
> as aposed to the long route to my answer; Google
>
> I use tranceders and they say it's 800/100..
>

> Thanks
> BLogg

Blogg008

Thanks Dale, Ive only been using the trancenders a couple
of months.

So far I'm impressed with them!

Blogg

Blogg008

Neil, I checked out that link -many thanks as this will
help me get to the mcsa level(already have 2 mcps, and
shitload of CompTIA certs) CCNA next!.

No thanks to the slander.
I will return the favour all the same: Nerd.

It appears I was targeted for abuse because I stated I
smoked a joint, and therefore I am labled 'a head case'.
As high as 70% of the U.S population have smoked weed or
whatever other names you want to call it. It is the most
widely used illegal substance in the U.S. -Head case you
say?? hmmm.

Whining?,

aren't I on a usenet newsgroup!. Jar does this too
judging by his previous posts, only he whines AT people.
Is whining only just now banned on this board?! where the
hell are you going with this??!!

I smoked a joint. Big deal. Don't lecture me. I going to
bed.

Blogg

TechGeekPro

"It appears I was targeted for abuse because I stated I smoked a joint..."

Actually, it was because you were too lazy to look up the answer yourself.

--
I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

"Blogg008" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:17ad801c421ca$33826330$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Neil, I checked out that link -many thanks as this will
> help me get to the mcsa level(already have 2 mcps, and
> shitload of CompTIA certs) CCNA next!.
>
> No thanks to the slander.
> I will return the favour all the same: Nerd.
>
> It appears I was targeted for abuse because I stated I
> smoked a joint, and therefore I am labled 'a head case'.
> As high as 70% of the U.S population have smoked weed or
> whatever other names you want to call it. It is the most
> widely used illegal substance in the U.S. -Head case you
> say?? hmmm.
>
> Whining?,
>
> aren't I on a usenet newsgroup!. Jar does this too
> judging by his previous posts, only he whines AT people.
> Is whining only just now banned on this board?! where the
> hell are you going with this??!!
>
> I smoked a joint. Big deal. Don't lecture me. I going to
> bed.
>
> Blogg

70-306 required score to pass? Al Green MCSD 2 07-19-2005 08:36 AM
MCAD/MCSD certificate testing: whats an acceptable exam score rate .Net Sports ASP .Net 2 05-03-2005 05:31 PM
Pass Score David Parkes Microsoft Certification 9 04-04-2005 01:30 PM
220 pass score Paul MCSE 2 02-20-2004 10:30 PM
Approximately needed score (I know MS hides the score...) for passing 70-305??? Daniel Walzenbach MCSD 2 11-09-2003 10:04 PM

Advertisments