Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Light

Light

Pisser

Did you know that I gave a drunk wine'o a sample 70-210 exam and he successfully passed it? Do you think it matters that he's an unemployed IT Manager in the streets of San Fransisco. Just thought I would bring some encouraging news as far as the employment market and the IT industry is concerned.

*I think I can....I think I can.....I think I can*

JaR

****er opined, On 4/13/04 1:36 AM:

> Did you know that I gave a drunk wine'o a sample 70-210 exam and he successfully passed it? Do you think it matters that he's an unemployed IT Manager in the streets of San Fransisco. Just thought I would bring some encouraging news as far as the employment market and the IT industry is concerned.
>
> *I think I can....I think I can.....I think I can*

That drunk wino was the Head of IT for a major player until they shipped
his job to Mumbai.