Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-210

70-210

MStrider

Hi

I am due to take 70-210 soon.

I have been doing network admin on the 2k family for 2 years now, and have
studied using transcender. The Transcder simulation says I am getting
between 700 and 750.

My question is, am I ready to begin?

Thanks

Martin

Igor Fomin

It's a quite simple exam. I think you should try... The pass score was about 600 a year ago.

TechGeekPro

540 2 years ago.

--
I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

"Igor Fomin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's a quite simple exam. I think you should try... The pass score was

about 600 a year ago.

wibble

it's 700 now - passed mine last week

news:(E-Mail Removed)...