Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > HELP - exporting database without DTS / Query Analyzer

HELP - exporting database without DTS / Query Analyzer

Yovav

I have an MS SQL account somewhere on the net
and I had problems using DTS for import/export data as
OBJECTs
(which including things like IDENTITY fields and Primary
key...)

Though SP3 is updated on both edges - I just can get a
working solution,

I'm was trying to export Table data & schema using an
amazing Tool I found: WebDataAdmin.msi
on:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?
familyid=f0d03472-5e6c-459e-a6d8-
6745a729c3c9&languageid=f49e8428-7071-4979-8a67-
3cffcb0c2524&displaylang=en

But it still gives me hard time on NTEXT fields that has
UNICODE (UTF- characters
so the import can NOT work (unrecognized characters...)

Finally:
~~~~~
1. Do U know any other tool like this one that allow
exporting data
(also with UNICODE characters)

2. Do U have an idea how can I fix this (great looking)
Tool from Microsoft
maybe I can tell it to create a UTF-8 file instead of
just ANSI file ? (HOW ?)