Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVD drive problem

DVD drive problem

Adi

Hi, experts!

I clean my DVD drive with Clean disc, because I have some problems with it.
Now after cleaning that drive no more recognize no one disc even empty or
recorded.
When I put disk in this drive and close it I get message to put disk in
drive again.
What could happened after cleaning with this drive.
BTW I have two optical drives on my PC and that don't work properly is TEAC
DVD RW drive.
Thank for any advice about that my problem!

why?

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:50:11 +0100, Adi wrote:

>Hi, experts!
>
>I clean my DVD drive with Clean disc, because I have some problems with it.
>Now after cleaning that drive no more recognize no one disc even empty or
>recorded.

As one of the posts says, this has been asked many times and answered.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f89/cleanin...lenses-129926/

<snip>

Me

Dan C

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:50:11 +0100, Adi wrote:

> I clean my DVD drive with Clean disc, because I have some problems with
> it. Now after cleaning that drive no more recognize no one disc even
> empty or recorded.

HAR! Dumbass.

> Thank for any advice about that my problem!

You're stupid.