Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Grand Central

Re: Grand Central

Evan Platt

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 19:46:11 -0600, Sarah Houston
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://www.grandcentral.com/
>
>I need this service from SOMEONE, but it looks like Google will never
>release it publicly.
>
>It's SO frustrating, because I need my home and cell to ring at the same
>time, or even to have the same number if possible, so I can avoid the
>hassles of forwarding.

Do you REALLY need it? Seriously.. use your cell phone.

If you REALLY do... google finds a few services..

http://www.onebox.com/
comes to mind.