Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Forms cannot use DB when it is open.

Forms cannot use DB when it is open.

M K

I get the message: Could not use ''; file already in use.
On my pages if I am working in the database. I used to be
able work in the database (Access) and users use the site,
but I tried to install Remote Debugging tools from VStudio
2k3 and since then it has been messed up.

M K

I am still having this problem. Would it be possable to have some help?
Thanks.

news:047e01c3a313$7faa28f0$(E-Mail Removed)...