Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > printer problem help please

printer problem help please

Robinb

Hi

I am having problems printing in black (greyscale). It prints one page OK
then, the black ink is interrupted by blank lines , then by the third page
it is not printing anything at all. If I print in colour, it works OK. I
have changed the ink, done all the maintenace (clean nozzle and test comes
out OK). The printer is about 4 years old. Canon.

Suggestions? Thank you

Robin

sandy58

On Jan 11, 1:30*am, "Robinb" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am having problems printing in black (greyscale). It prints one page OK
> then, the black ink is interrupted by blank lines , then by the third page
> it is not printing anything at all. If I print in colour, it works OK. I
> have changed the ink, done all the maintenace (clean nozzle and test comes
> out OK). The printer is about 4 years old. Canon.
>
> Suggestions? Thank you
>
> Robin

Printer head OK? Post your model name/number, Robinb.