Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > TurboTax Basic vs. Taxcut Basic?

TurboTax Basic vs. Taxcut Basic?

Sharp Dressed Man

Went to buy my tax software for 2008 TY and note that TurboTax Basic --
which I've always used-- is now selling for $30 vs. the $20 it's been in
years past. TaxCut Basic is only $15.

Looks like TT now included e-filing which I guess is how the rationalize
jacking the price. Me? I prefer to file paper.

So-- I can't find any reviews yet of the 2008 software for either program.
Question is-- is TT worth double the price of TC?

Sharp Dressed Man

news:gkb6c0$tkj$(E-Mail Removed)...