Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Logo Key Customisation

Windows Logo Key Customisation

t-bone

Anyone know of a shareware / freeware app or hack that will allow me to
create new WinKey shortcuts?

I've done some googling but the key appears to be locked out.

cheers

t-bone

>>Anyone know of a shareware / freeware app or hack that will allow me to
>>create new WinKey shortcuts?
>>
>>I've done some googling but the key appears to be locked out.

> http://articles.techrepublic.com.com...1-5031988.html ?
> --

....and it's called WinKey. How the heck did i miss that?!

Thanks a lot dude

t-bone

>> Anyone know of a shareware / freeware app or hack that will allow me
>> to create new WinKey shortcuts?

> This lets you use the Winkey, Alt, Control or Shift key - individually or
> in any combination - together with any normal key to make keyboard
> shortcuts for anything. It is a handy program and only 36KB. More info
> about it in my dandies, see sig.
> http://www.brianapps.net/hotkeyplus/
>
> --
>
> dadiOH
> ____________________________
>
> dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

thanks a lot for the link

I like your site's content (LP/MC to MP3 - something that's been on my to-do
list for a while) but i'm a little surprised you provide it all in a
downloadable file. Far better, i would think, to provide it all online (as
well as being available in a download, perhaps) as your sure to get plenty
of hits, and a few well-placed ads would provide you with some beer money.

thanks again for your help, on both fronts.

t-bone

>>Anyone know of a shareware / freeware app or hack that will allow me to
>>create new WinKey shortcuts?
>>
>>I've done some googling but the key appears to be locked out.

> http://articles.techrepublic.com.com...1-5031988.html ?

fyi: discontinued and removed from the developers site.