Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: I don't see any crime here

Re: I don't see any crime here

Desk Rabbit

WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> Does anyone see any computer crime emanating from the deranged computer
> criminal in Lakeside?

Nope but I see plenty from a certain Mr Lifshine who is peddling the
California Jam as his own work and selling recordings of it that he has
no rights for.

> I don't see any. Yet these sommie bitches have a way of coming back from the
> computer dead, I know it.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3MwXWv6VWM

Yup that's a crime right there.

> The Film

Trade description act(UK) That is not a film.

> "I got the biggest write-up in World History because I'm the only one who
> brought a Pano to the massively behemoth 1974 California Jam. This should be
> the biggest thing since King Tut" -Scott Lifshine, World's Filmmaker
> Extraordinaire

A pack of lies. More crime.

iL_weReo

On Jan 10, 1:16*pm, Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
> > Does anyone see any computer crime emanating from the deranged computer
> > criminal in Lakeside?

> Nope but I see plenty from a certain Mr Lifshine who is peddling the
> California Jam as his own work and selling recordings of it that he has
> no rights for.
>
> > I don't see any. Yet these sommie bitches have a way of coming back from the
> > computer dead, I know it.

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3MwXWv6VWM

> Yup that's a crime right there.
>
> > The Film

> Trade description act(UK) That is not a film.
>
> > "I got the biggest write-up in World History because I'm the only one who
> > brought a Pano to the massively behemoth 1974 California Jam. This should be
> > the biggest thing since King Tut" -Scott Lifshine, World's Filmmaker
> > Extraordinaire

> A pack of lies. More crime.

Oh. Keep dancing.

Desk Rabbit

iL_weReo wrote:
> On Jan 10, 1:16 pm, Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
>>
>>>Does anyone see any computer crime emanating from the deranged computer
>>>criminal in Lakeside?

>>Nope but I see plenty from a certain Mr Lifshine who is peddling the
>>California Jam as his own work and selling recordings of it that he has
>>no rights for.
>>

>>>I don't see any. Yet these sommie bitches have a way of coming back from the
>>>computer dead, I know it.

>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3MwXWv6VWM

>>Yup that's a crime right there.
>>

>>>The Film

>>Trade description act(UK) That is not a film.
>>

>>>"I got the biggest write-up in World History because I'm the only one who
>>>brought a Pano to the massively behemoth 1974 California Jam. This should be
>>>the biggest thing since King Tut" -Scott Lifshine, World's Filmmaker
>>>Extraordinaire

>>A pack of lies. More crime.

> Oh. Keep dancing.

Why don't you for once in your life try answering and replying to parts
of the post instead of just sticking one of you lame arse stupid one
line replies on the bottom. That way it might look more like you are a
human rather than some sort of bot program that just spouts random garbage.

iL_weReo

On Jan 11, 1:34*pm, Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> iL_weReo wrote:

> >>Nope but I see plenty from a certain Mr Lifshine who is peddling the
> >>California Jam as his own work and selling recordings of it that he has
> >>no rights for.

> >>Yup that's a crime right there.

> >>Trade description act(UK) That is not a film.

> >>A pack of lies. More crime.

> > Oh. Keep dancing.

> Why don't you for once in your life try answering and replying to parts
> of the post instead of just sticking one of you lame arse stupid one
> line replies on the bottom. That way it might look more like you are a
> human rather than some sort of bot program that just spouts random garbage.- Hide quoted text -

Whatever. However there sweems to be a drastic reduction in online
crime around here of late?

Desk Rabbit

iL_weReo wrote:
> On Jan 11, 1:34 pm, Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> iL_weReo wrote:
>>> Oh. Keep dancing.

>> Why don't you for once in your life try answering and replying to parts
>> of the post instead of just sticking one of you lame arse stupid one
>> line replies on the bottom. That way it might look more like you are a
>> human rather than some sort of bot program that just spouts random garbage.- Hide quoted text -

> Whatever. However there sweems to be a drastic reduction in online
> crime around here of late?

There wasn't any to start with, you just thought there was.