Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > need help with router

need help with router

01-10-2009
hi, i have a sweex lw055 wireles router wich is giving me a headache trying to turn it on. A few months ago it worked perfectly but now when i insert the power cable the lights flash once and then stop. When i insert the modem cable in the wan slot nothing happens. any ideeas?
sorry for my bad english

01-12-2009
Try to hold the resset buttom for 10 or 15 sec. If it does not work u might need a new router.

01-28-2009
you can't have two routers unless you set the wireless one to work as an access point or the modem/router to work in just bridging mode so that it doesn't act as a router.