Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco IP Solution Center ?

Cisco IP Solution Center ?

Mag

Hi

i have read a lot of document on Cisco IP Solution Center,
but i don't see anywhere the price of this product, anyone have a idea ?

He d'ont have a trial version ?

thanks for your help
Mag

bod43

On 10 Jan, 10:04, Mag <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi
>
> i have read a lot of document on Cisco IP Solution Center,
> but i don't see anywhere the price of this product, anyone have a idea ?
>
> He d'ont have a trial version ?
>
> thanks for your help
> Mag

In general you need to buy Cisco kit from a "Partner".
Gold, Silver, ... Premium in descending order of size.
(this is true in Europe anyway).
There is a Partner Finder on the Cisco web site.

Maybe this is it -
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/ordering/index.shtml

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/coll...c25-500664.pdf
This lists the part numbers.

I have never previously heard of the product so I can't tell
you what you need.

If you still can't make progress let us know where you are
(country, nearest big city) and maybe someone will look it up.

This looks like a comlex product and I would want to
get it from someone with knowledge of it to avoid expensive
mistakes.