Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > I can no longer view videos on Web news pages

I can no longer view videos on Web news pages

hal@hal.com

I never had this problem before, but all of a sudden I cannot view news
videos on Web pages. The boxes remains white and will not activate when
I click on them - for instance, http://www.howobamagotelected.com/ ,
This has just happened lately.

I'm using Windows XP Pro and my version of Firefox is

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5)
Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5

I am using Adobe Flash player version 10.0.12.36.

I hope someone can figure it out. This is a real pain.

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

> I never had this problem before, but all of a sudden I cannot view news
> videos on Web pages. The boxes remains white and will not activate when
> I click on them - for instance, http://www.howobamagotelected.com/ ,
> This has just happened lately.
>
> I'm using Windows XP Pro and my version of Firefox is
>
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5)
> Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5
>
> I am using Adobe Flash player version 10.0.12.36.
>
> I hope someone can figure it out. This is a real pain.

close FF then reinstall flash

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm