Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > threading in PyQt vs threading in standard library

threading in PyQt vs threading in standard library

Steven Woody

Hi,

I am considering using PyQt for GUI programs, and I notices that both
of them include threading supports, so which one should I pick up?
Similar also applies 'socket'.

Thanks.