Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Best practice in organize classes into modules

Best practice in organize classes into modules

Steven Woody

Hi,

In C++/Java, people usually put one class into one file. What's the
suggestion on this topic in Python? I so much interesting this
especially when exception classes also involved.

Thanks.

-
narke