Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > If Possible Free MCP Online exam ?

If Possible Free MCP Online exam ?

srvishnukumar srvishnukumar is offline
Junior Member

HI Friends,

I Want To Attend Online MCP Exams [DOT NET]

AnyOne Tell me HOW CAN I Appear FREE ONLINE MCP EXAMS ? OR

LOW COST

If Possible Sent Me Details Of Exams And Related Websites

Thanks With
Vishnukumar SR

johntayler johntayler is offline
Junior Member

Hi Vishnukmar

When you are planning to go through your exam? I found a good site for you certpaper.com. They provide free training material, especially practice questions and answers. Besides this, you should also attend some good and reputable institute to prepare for your exam. I hope this site will be helpful for you.

Cheer

John Tayler