Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Hey Charlie!

Hey Charlie!

Kue2

Is there a link posted to d/l windows 7 beta on Friday?

Thks

Charlie Russel - MVP

Haven't seen one yet, but haven't looked. If you've got MSDN or Technet,
it's up there now.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a link posted to d/l windows 7 beta on Friday?
>
> Thks

Tony Sperling

John posted this one in another 'Hey Charlie' thread today:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/

HTH.

Tony. . .

news:%23DY$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Haven't seen one yet, but haven't looked. If you've got MSDN or Technet,
> it's up there now.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64
>
> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Is there a link posted to d/l windows 7 beta on Friday?
>>
>> Thks

Charlie Russel - MVP

Thanks. I'm in the Beta, so I haven't really been watching for the public
download links. But I'm really liking it, I must say. And the new taskbar
finally has a useful application of Aero...

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

"Tony Sperling" <tony-sperling-at-dbmail-dk> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> John posted this one in another 'Hey Charlie' thread today:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/
>
> HTH.
>

> Tony. . .

> news:%23DY$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Haven't seen one yet, but haven't looked. If you've got MSDN or Technet,
>> it's up there now.
>>
>> --
>> Charlie.
>> http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64
>>
>> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Is there a link posted to d/l windows 7 beta on Friday?
>>>
>>> Thks

Clayton

Posted on Connect now

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...