Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Palestinians Under Attack

Palestinians Under Attack

smamajd@gmail.com

Palestinians Under Attack

تعرض الشعب الفلسطيني في غزه لظلم رهيب على ايدي القوات الاسرائيليه

Palestinians are exposed for horrible unfairness at the hands of
Israeli forces.

حصار دام لشهور .. انقطاع للكهرباء دام لشهور..

The siege by Israel lasted for months..
Power blackout has lasted for months..
Potable water has been disconnected for months..

تجويع تشريد

Starvation has been spread along the Gaza Strip among children and
elderly

واخر الجرائم هي هذه المجزره

The biggest crime and is the one that comes to complete the unfairness
( the attack)

Besides the starvation and blocking any life resources from getting
into the Strip Israel is killing, attacking any remaining lives in
Gaza.

نريد ان يعرف العالم باجمعه

We want the whole wold to be informed what is Israel!!!

حقيقة اسرائيل .. قتل شعب اعزل

We want the whole wold to know the reality of Israel
Its reality is The killing of defenseless, helpless and poor people by
this Brutal and inhumanity

بهذه الوحشيه

فاين صوت الحق

So, Where is the truth

where is the humanity

Look below at the photo attached as a result of the Israeli attack
against Palestinians

ملف مصور عن آثار الدمار التي خلفها القصف الوحشي الإسرائيلي ضد
الفلسطينيين:

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632573.jpg

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-63574.jpg

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-6325y38.jpg

قصف على اماكن متفرقة من قطاع غزة

Attack at many different places in Gaza Strip

غارات اسرائيلية متتالية تستهدف قطاع غزه

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632542.jpg

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632579.jpg

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632547.jpg

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632558.jpg

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632550.jpg

http://nawasreh.com/samieo/images-632554.jpg

Where is the world's conscience , feelings and humanity

أين الحق ..

Where si the Just and the Truth

ما كل هذا الظلم

Why is all that Unfairness and unjustice ?

اين الامم المتحده ..

Where is the United Nations ?

اين المنادون بالحق والعدل .

Where are the right and just callers and proponents .

Chris H

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Stephen Bishop
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:50:00 -0800 (PST), http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>Where are the photos of Palestinian terror against innocent Israelis?

There are more photos of Israeli casualties pro rata than Palestinian
casualties. For every innocent Israeli killed there are 100 innocent
Palestinians killed.

The only different between the Waffen SS in the Warsaw Getto and the IDF
in Gaza are the uniforms and the IDF use helecopters.

>There is a simple formula for peace there. It starts with getting
>over what the United Nations did in 1947

I agree.

>and simply acknowledge
>Israel's right to exist,

Nope... Just remove Israel. It has committed more war crimes per year
since it's start than any other country in the world It is in breach
of more UN resolutions than any other country in the world... or would
be if the US did not keep Vetoing them

It is developing Nuclear and chemical weapons.. It kills civilians daily
and confiscates property. It has the worst human rights record on the
planet.

Bert Hyman

In news:(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Palestinians Under Attack

Because they're spammers.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN (E-Mail Removed)

J. Clarke

Chris H wrote:
> In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Stephen
> Bishop <(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>> On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:50:00 -0800 (PST), (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>> Where are the photos of Palestinian terror against innocent
>> Israelis?

> There are more photos of Israeli casualties pro rata than
> Palestinian
> casualties. For every innocent Israeli killed there are 100
> innocent
> Palestinians killed.
>
> The only different between the Waffen SS in the Warsaw Getto and the
> IDF in Gaza are the uniforms and the IDF use helecopters.
>
>> There is a simple formula for peace there. It starts with getting
>> over what the United Nations did in 1947

> I agree.
>
>> and simply acknowledge
>> Israel's right to exist,

> Nope... Just remove Israel. It has committed more war crimes per
> year since it's start than any other country in the world It is in
> breach of more UN resolutions than any other country in the world...
> or would be if the US did not keep Vetoing them
>
> It is developing Nuclear and chemical weapons.. It kills civilians
> daily and confiscates property. It has the worst human rights record
> on the planet.

Israel developed nuclear weapons long ago. You want to "just remove
Israel" you're going to see softly glowing puddle of green glass where
London used to be.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Bert Hyman

In news:Xns9B8E63A6AA77EReplyScoreID@216.196.97.131 "HEMI - Powered"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Bert Hyman added these comments in the current discussion du jour
>
>>> Palestinians Under Attack

>> Because they're spammers.
>>

> Yeah, they've "spammed" Israel ...

Take the hint and move the discussion to a more appropriate newsgroup.

Followup set.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN (E-Mail Removed)

SMS

HEMI - Powered wrote:

> If the major countries of the world are going to support Israel for
> good reasons, or for bad ones, why in Hell bother to stop them from
> blowing Hamas off the planet once and for all? I suppose we could
> blame all this on the Brits for ****ing up the UN-sponsored
> partitioning of old Palistine in 1947 but I don't think that'll
> wash.

It actually goes back further than this. Look back to the Grand Mufti of
Jerusalem and his dealings with the Nazis, as well as his insistence in
1948 that the Arabs all leave Israel after the partition. Blowing Hamas
off the planet isn't as easy as you imply since Israel isn't going to
destroy all of Gaza, with all the innocent civilians, just to get Hamas.

> It makes absolutely NO sense to me to continually force Israel and
> the Arab nation du jour into unenforceable cease fires that we
> already know won't work. And, it makes even less sense to
> continually force Israel and the Arab nation du jour to the peace
> talks table that we already know won't work.

The problem is that Israel can't just go in and end the problem. It's
sending in ground forces at tremendous risk because they have always
tried to avoid civilian casualties. Hamas has no problem with targeting
civilians.

> There ARE moral absolutes in the world, nations have a RIGHT to
> defend themselves, and those who would try to implement their
> avowed plans to destroy Israel need to be taken out. NOW.

And Hamas is smart enough to use civilians as shields, and to launch
rockets from schools, Mosques and hospitals so if Israel retaliates they
can scream about the innocent victims. And you have idiots like Chris H
that either has no understanding of the history of Israel, Palestine,
Hamas, Fatah, and the PLO, or really does understand it but is letting
other feelings get in the way of logic when he posts.

> Or, just stand back the the Israelis will be happy to take care of
> it on their own. NO other plan is going to work, these people have
> been fighting each other for what, 5,000 years at least? So, why
> would anyone be so stupid as to think that UN cease fires or peace
> talks are of any use - let the Israelis turn the desert sand into
> glass if that's what it takes to rid the world of rogue nations,
> terrorists, and Islamic extremists. And, the Hamas.

The people of Gaza didn't ask Hamas to come in and use Gaza for a launch
pad. It's a miserable, crowded place, and you have these various
factions that have no interest in ever bettering the lives of the people
stuck there. The people of Gaza have been brainwashed since at least
1967 into believing that Israel is the reason for their misery. It's
going to take at least as long to re-educate them, if it's even possible
at all.

SneakyP

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in news:561e0d19-22a8-4765-a3ba-fed2e4292b47
@x16g2000prn.googlegroups.com:

> Palestinians Under Attack

Waugh waugh WAAAUGH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

I liken this to taking a shovel full of one fireant hill and dumping it
on another fireant hill.

But really, who cares except a certain peoples who declare that one has
to be of their beliefs or be killed?

Guess their beliefs will kill them too, regardless of what they think.

Nobody gets to live then, Muhammad can go eat radioactive dirt.

Nah Nyah nuh nyah NAH!!!! ~~~~~~@

:oodle of spittle flies onto your hating cheek.

--
SneakyP
To reply: newsgroup only, what's posted in ng stays in ng.

Some choose to swim in the potty bowl of nan-ae rather than flush it
down :0)

Chris H

In message <Xns9B8E62F2B5325ReplyScoreID@216.196.97.131>, HEMI - Powered
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>Chris H added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...
>
>> There are more photos of Israeli casualties pro rata than
>> Palestinian casualties. For every innocent Israeli killed there
>> are 100 innocent Palestinians killed.

>If the major countries of the world are going to support Israel for
>good reasons, or for bad ones, why in Hell bother to stop them from
>blowing Hamas off the planet once and for all? I suppose we could
>blame all this on the Brits for ****ing up the UN-sponsored
>partitioning of old Palistine in 1947 but I don't think that'll
>wash.
>
>It makes absolutely NO sense to me to continually force Israel and
>the Arab nation du jour into unenforceable cease fires that we
>already know won't work. And, it makes even less sense to
>continually force Israel and the Arab nation du jour to the peace
>talks table that we already know won't work.
>
>There ARE moral absolutes in the world, nations have a RIGHT to
>defend themselves,

IO agree and as Israel was created by invading other peoples countries
and causing all this Get RID OF ISRAEL and you will solve most of the
problems in the ME

>and those who would try to implement their
>avowed plans to destroy Israel need to be taken out. NOW.

Crap Israel is a small piece of real-estate with one of the worst human
rights records on the planet, is developing WMD and attacks other
countries in the region.

>Or, just stand back the the Israelis will be happy to take care of
>it on their own. NO other plan is going to work,

Yes it is ... remove Isreal

Chris H

In message <zXR9l.12750$(E-Mail Removed)>, SMS
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes

>The people of Gaza didn't ask Hamas to come in and use Gaza for a
>launch pad.

Yes they did... they elected them in.

>people of Gaza have been brainwashed since at least 1967 into believing
>that Israel is the reason for their misery. It's going to take at least

as long
>to re-educate them, if it's even possible at all.

You mean it isn't? Who is blockading the Ghetto and behaving like the
Waffen SS?

Chris H

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, J. Clarke
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>Chris H wrote:
>> In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Stephen
>> Bishop <(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>>> On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 16:50:00 -0800 (PST), (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>>
>>> Where are the photos of Palestinian terror against innocent
>>> Israelis?

>> There are more photos of Israeli casualties pro rata than
>> Palestinian
>> casualties. For every innocent Israeli killed there are 100
>> innocent
>> Palestinians killed.
>>
>> The only different between the Waffen SS in the Warsaw Getto and the
>> IDF in Gaza are the uniforms and the IDF use helecopters.
>>
>>> There is a simple formula for peace there. It starts with getting
>>> over what the United Nations did in 1947

>> I agree.
>>
>>> and simply acknowledge
>>> Israel's right to exist,

>> Nope... Just remove Israel. It has committed more war crimes per
>> year since it's start than any other country in the world It is in
>> breach of more UN resolutions than any other country in the world...
>> or would be if the US did not keep Vetoing them
>>
>> It is developing Nuclear and chemical weapons.. It kills civilians
>> daily and confiscates property. It has the worst human rights record
>> on the planet.

>Israel developed nuclear weapons long ago. You want to "just remove
>Israel" you're going to see softly glowing puddle of green glass where
>London used to be.

So you mean Israel has WMD and is a threat to London? That was more
than enough justification for taking out Iraq.

Thanks for the green light,