Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: New program not shown in "Add/Remove Programs"

Re: New program not shown in "Add/Remove Programs"

G. Morgan

alan wrote:

>(Using XP Pro, SP3). I recently borrowed a CD from a friend and installed
>Adobe Photo Deluxe (Business Edition, 1.0.1), and just happened to notice
>that it is not included on the Control Panel's "Add/Remove Programs" menu,
>although it shows up quite clearly in the Program Files.
>
>(1) Why would it not show up?
>(2) If I did decide to remove it, how would I go about doing so?

I use Revo Uninstaller for all my uninstall needs. It's free, and works
super-duper!
http://www.revouninstaller.com/

--
Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that,
I'll be over here, looking through your stuff. -Jack Handey

alan

"G. Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) alid...
> alan wrote:
>
>>(Using XP Pro, SP3). I recently borrowed a CD from a friend and installed
>>Adobe Photo Deluxe (Business Edition, 1.0.1), and just happened to notice
>>that it is not included on the Control Panel's "Add/Remove Programs" menu,
>>although it shows up quite clearly in the Program Files.
>>
>>(1) Why would it not show up?
>>(2) If I did decide to remove it, how would I go about doing so?

> I use Revo Uninstaller for all my uninstall needs. It's free, and works
> super-duper!
> http://www.revouninstaller.com/

Thanks for the info . . .