Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > One error in "Amit Kalani" Training Guide

One error in "Amit Kalani" Training Guide

jacksu

Dear all,

I believe there is a error. in the Exam Questions 11 of
Chapter 1. Just want to verify it.

The question is:

Which of the following steps is not required for
subscribing to an event?
A. Implementa an event handler with the signature
specified by the delegate object of the event.
B. Create a delegate object specified for the event. This
delegate should refer to the event handler.
C. Attach the event handler to the event. Remember to use
the += operator for attaching the delegate so that you
don't cancel any of the previously registered delegates.
D. Define a protected, virtual method that raises the
event.

I think there should be two choices apply to the anwser.
B and D.

But the answer is only D.

Can anyone here can confirm that problem or, if I am
wrong, explain it to me?

Thanks.

Jack

Bunch of dumb asses in this group. If you can't answer the
question...SHUT THE HELL UP.

group, not this one.

> BTW, I loved you in Barney Miller. Wish they showed

the re-runs here.

>--
>Fris "mooshi-mooshi" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>
>Certaholics
>
>.

Consultant

pot meet kettle

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1885d01c44b43$dbbff920$(E-Mail Removed)...
Bunch of dumb asses in this group. If you can't answer the
question...SHUT THE HELL UP.

FrisbeeŽ

Consultant wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1885d01c44b43$dbbff920$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Bunch of dumb asses in this group. If you can't answer the
>> question...SHUT THE HELL UP.

> pot meet kettle

Ever notice how the critics are always anonymous?

--
Fris "non anon" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

JaR

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 10:47:14 -0400, FrisbeeŽ extemporised:

> Consultant wrote:
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:1885d01c44b43$dbbff920$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Bunch of dumb asses in this group. If you can't answer the
>>> question...SHUT THE HELL UP.

>> pot meet kettle

> Ever notice how the critics are always anonymous?

I know, this 'Anonymous' guy is starting to get on my nerves.

JaR
Unanimous Thug

Rick

The funny thing is the question was answered correctly. I think that telling
the poster that MCSD was the correct location for the quest was the most
correct answer. After all I don know the answer and I would say probably 90
percent of the people that visit the MCSA/MCSE groups would not know.
Clearly the critic was the jackass in this instance.

Rick

news(E-Mail Removed)...