Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Welcome Kit

Welcome Kit

Hi I have passed my 270 exam and I received and email
from microsoft congratulating me on my success. They told
me to sign in .net and click welcome kit. but anytime I
go there the it shows the site is under construction
does. Do we get a welcome kit if we pass 270 or not. OR
to get it we have to fill it out online to order or
something. Thank you in advance.

Brat

https://partnering.one.microsoft.com...sed=+Continue+

or http://tinyurl.com/yq6op

--
Sue MCNGP #69

news:826001c40394$e6f2a000$(E-Mail Removed)...