Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 216 the toughest?

216 the toughest?

Max Power

I'm seeing a lot of talk about how 70-216 is the toughest
exam on the 2000 track. I have not taken the exam yet but
plan to. Let's hear why it's the toughest and maybe some
study tips or help for this one.....Please

Herb Martin

"Max Power" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4fdd01c402e6$f38f3980$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm seeing a lot of talk about how 70-216 is the toughest
> exam on the 2000 track. I have not taken the exam yet but
> plan to. Let's hear why it's the toughest and maybe some
> study tips or help for this one.....Please

IF 70-216 is the toughest -- it is for some people -- then it is
likely because of the great breadth, and significant depth, of the
exam.

There is just a wide variety of topics from legacy WINS to DNS
in support of AD, networking across the board.

Many people find Security Design more difficult.

What is REALLY the most difficult exam?
The next one....

--
Herb Martin
"Max Power" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4fdd01c402e6$f38f3980$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm seeing a lot of talk about how 70-216 is the toughest
> exam on the 2000 track. I have not taken the exam yet but
> plan to. Let's hear why it's the toughest and maybe some
> study tips or help for this one.....Please

Chris Lukowski

Personally, I thought 70-219 was the worst thus far
(didn't take security though). Don't get me wrong, 216 is
a real tough one, but in that case the Transcenders do a
far better job of preparing you than in the case of 219.
Design exams are real tough because Microsoft has a
tendency to be sadistic when coming up with these case
studies, it's like you have to know the workings of MS
software AND be able to decipher information and
complicated situations like a seasoned consultant, while
being vigorously timed I might add. Just make sure you
know your DNS and how it integrates with UNIX DNS servers
and the like, a lot of legacy garbage in these two exams.