Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-218 hints

70-218 hints

Paco

Hopefully someone out there can help. I plan to tkae 70-
218 in the next few weeks, already got 210 and 215, I see
that some say 218 is easier than 215? I would like to
hear some experiences or hints people could give for 70-
218.

thanks

Zelao

The test 70-218 is easy. It's a like the 210 and 215.

Zelao - Brazil
MCP - MCSA

What did you use for studying? books, practise exams. Let
me know.

emdee [MCSA]

> What did you use for studying? books, practise exams. Let
> me know.

Just make sure you practice at setting up Group Policy and GP
permissions and re-read anything you read for the first two exams.

I swear at least one of the questions was one I'd had on Server.

Oh make sure you are aware of things that can affect routing of
broadcast traffic and routing diagnosis too.

--

_/ _/ _/_/_/
_/_/ _/_/ _/ _/

Paco

Cool, keep em coming

MSGuru

Expect a little bit of vagueess , but if u r experienced enough it should be
a breeze...

"Paco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:62fb01c40146$5a172020$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hopefully someone out there can help. I plan to tkae 70-
> 218 in the next few weeks, already got 210 and 215, I see
> that some say 218 is easier than 215? I would like to
> hear some experiences or hints people could give for 70-
> 218.
>
> thanks

Paco

Cool, keep em coming

Paco

Vague questions on a MS exam...Unheard of..just how vague
are we talking here?

Hints? You mean other then study? It's a pretty easy
test. However you will have to study for it. I was a bit
scared when the time came to take the test since I didn't
find a lot of practice questions out there (unless I
bought them).
But I found that what I already knew plus the studying
made this an easy test to pass (nothing like sitting
there at the test station with a smirk on your face while
the workstation is grinding away to give you your score,
but you already know that you knocked this one out the
park). I used CBT Nuggets for this test. They did a good
job of covering what I would see.

security than 215