Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > advice about 70-292

advice about 70-292

anon

I just took 70-292 and failed it which is really
depressing. Depressing because I just basically threw
away $120, and I got the exact same results that I would
have gotten without spending weeks and weeks of time
studying and a good bit of money towards study material.
Without any smart ass answers, does anyone have any
advice so I will be prepared well enough to pass on my
second go at this one. I know that just going in there
after failing the first time will already put me at a
huge disadvantage from a confidence level stand point.

Thanks for any "good" advice.

MCP

I just passed this test. Now that you took it you know
kinda what they are going to ask so you know what to study
for next time. check out the review at www.mcseworld.com
and spend lab time going over stuff that you think will be
on the exam. Read the MS Press book. That's what I used
to pass.

anon

What is wrong with using Braindump? I have only used MS
Press books, Meyers books, and Transcenders to pass all
the exams I have taken to get my MCSA. I see a lot of
posts saying not to use Braindump and that it is cheating
to use it. Is this true and/or does Microsoft consider
it cheating? I don't want to pass any test(s) by
cheating, but I am not against using a source that
would/will prepare me to pass the exams as long as it
isn't against any rules and/or policys. I just don't
want to do something that might cause me to have my certs
revoked and prevent me from getting any more
certifications.

Thanks!

www.mcseworld.com
>and spend lab time going over stuff that you think will

be
>on the exam. Read the MS Press book. That's what I

used
>to pass.

anon

I know braindump is not respected by most. How about
actualtest.com? Is that site/material regitimate and not
looked down upon like braindump?

FrisbeeŽ MCNGP

anon wrote:
> I know braindump is not respected by most. How about
> actualtest.com? Is that site/material regitimate and not
> looked down upon like br@indump?

If you give it a little thought, one might conclude that "actualtest" means
"actual test." In other words, an ACTUAL TEST. Hence it would be looked
down upon AS a br@indump.

--
Fris "Pay attention, there will be a quiz later" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

Certaholics

Consultant

kinda like a site called realporn.com, it's not gonna be fake

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> anon wrote:
> > I know braindump is not respected by most. How about
> > actualtest.com? Is that site/material regitimate and not
> > looked down upon like br@indump?

> If you give it a little thought, one might conclude that "actualtest"

means
> "actual test." In other words, an ACTUAL TEST. Hence it would be looked
> down upon AS a br@indump.
>
> --
> Fris "Pay attention, there will be a quiz later" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>
> Certaholics

Ken Briscoe

> kinda like a site called realporn.com, it's not gonna be fake

oh, i dunno about that, i think there'll be some fake stuff there.

--

KB - MCNGP "silicone thug" #26

Beoweolf

Where is my favorite line " Do what is needful"?

"anon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4cff01c3ffc8$69952530$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just took 70-292 and failed it which is really
> depressing. Depressing because I just basically threw
> away $120, and I got the exact same results that I would
> have gotten without spending weeks and weeks of time
> studying and a good bit of money towards study material.
> Without any smart ass answers, does anyone have any
> advice so I will be prepared well enough to pass on my
> second go at this one. I know that just going in there
> after failing the first time will already put me at a
> huge disadvantage from a confidence level stand point.
>
> Thanks for any "good" advice.

---