Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Failed 70-216 Today

Failed 70-216 Today

Jay

Failed 216 this morning.

Have anybody done it before?

There are a couple of questions, that need you to click on
the applications and answer the question. I did click on
areas that have wordings, even clicked everywhere(NOT
WORKING). Did ask help from the Ctr and the fellow was not
helpful at all. He says that he's not sure what happended.
And this was halfway thru the exam.

Is 216 the hardest? Heard from a couple of friends saying
they did twice?

Pls comment

Schiffer

216 is really the hardest of the core exams.

Try to study hard on certificates. The CBT Nuggets are
helpfull to prep for this exam!

Faraz Hassan Khan

Alhamdulillah i have taken that paper and passed in first
attempt...
The paper is not as hard as it is only lengthy...too many
concepts are checked and if you take only one month and
give an true work for each concept then you would be
passed.
FARAZ (MCP,MCSA).

CBT Nuggest. Where can i get it?
how long did it take for you to prepare this exam?
Have u taken it before, or already taken!

MSGuru

Dude I know exactly what you mean.

I got those two questions also. I just clicked everywhere and then gave
up...

WHen I returned to them after all the questions were done I noticed that
when you click on the device( server , router) itself...it changes color (
the other shade is almost unrecognizeable , the morons could have made it
red or blue instead)....thats what you had to do...not click on the text but
click on the device.

I gave the test last week and It was really hard...all the best on it again

- Mg

news:1373f01c3f861$07759b50$(E-Mail Removed)...