Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Halfway there

Halfway there

Meister Man

Hi :

Passed 215 today, will be gearing up for the rest of the MCSA/E tests soon ,
however, how would you rate 215 in difficulty in relation to 218, 214, 216,
or 224. Just wondering what I am in for the rest of the way ?

Thanks everyone, for answers and encouragement

C Calamis

Brat

215 - very easy (IMHO)
216 - ahhhhhhhh (still have nightmares)
218 - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (I took this one after 210, 215, 216, 217, 219, and
224 so I found it a breeze as I had already covered all the material covered
for 21
214 - never took (sorry but I have heard good and bad reviews)

--
Sue MCNGP #69

news:uJOoAQA%(E-Mail Removed)...

,
> however, how would you rate 215 in difficulty in relation to 218, 214,

216,
> or 224. Just wondering what I am in for the rest of the way ?
>
> Thanks everyone, for answers and encouragement
>
> C Calamis

Herb Martin

Middle of the pack to easy. Certainly not one of the more
difficult.

--
Herb Martin
"Brat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eLt3mvA#(E-Mail Removed)...
> 215 - very easy (IMHO)
> 216 - ahhhhhhhh (still have nightmares)
> 218 - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (I took this one after 210, 215, 216, 217, 219, and
> 224 so I found it a breeze as I had already covered all the material

covered
> for 21
> 214 - never took (sorry but I have heard good and bad reviews)
>
> --
> Sue MCNGP #69
>
> "Meister Man" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:uJOoAQA%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi :
> >
> > Passed 215 today, will be gearing up for the rest of the MCSA/E tests

soon
> ,
> > however, how would you rate 215 in difficulty in relation to 218, 214,

> 216,
> > or 224. Just wondering what I am in for the rest of the way ?
> >
> > Thanks everyone, for answers and encouragement
> >
> > C Calamis

Check out http://www.examnotes.net/MCSE-certification.html
and then select the link to whichever exam you want to
find out about.

The site contains details and difficulty levels of all the
microsoft exams. People who've taken the exams have voted
on the site to rate how easy/difficult they found the
exams.

Hope this helps!

YAY! I'm Halfway There! TheITGirl MCSA 53 07-09-2008 04:24 PM
How do i getElementById("a") and add a class to it, using JavaScript,halfway there? SM Javascript 6 06-01-2008 12:40 PM
Does it matter if you press the button halfway or instantly? Newbie Digital Photography 24 08-18-2006 03:35 PM
OT: Halfway point Neil MCSE 73 01-18-2006 05:48 PM
PC restarts halfway through WinPlayer 10 install Dave Computer Support 1 12-07-2004 11:23 AM

Advertisments