Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > AD newsgroup

AD newsgroup

anonymous

Does anyone know if there is a message board or newsgroup
concerning Active Directory?

Thanks!

JaR

anonymous opined, On 2/18/04 10:20 AM:

> Does anyone know if there is a message board or newsgroup
> concerning Active Directory?

Yes.

> Thanks

Tou're welcome

JaR
Thug #555-1212

Chris

You can try these...
microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory
microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory

Chris

"anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:11fba01c3f64b$dd20cbc0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know if there is a message board or newsgroup
> concerning Active Directory?
>
> Thanks!

JaR

Chris opined, On 2/18/04 12:45 PM:

> You can try these...
> microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory
> microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory

Do you think he'll be able to find them?

Herb Martin

"anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:11fba01c3f64b$dd20cbc0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know if there is a message board or newsgroup
> concerning Active Directory?

The others are making fun of you because you found one
of the MS newsgroups but then asked about the others
that are readily available.

Maybe you are new to news or reading news from some
unusual source or clients software.

Find the LIST of NEWSGROUPS for msnews.microsoft.com
and 95% of what you might wish in MS-tech groups is available.

If you use Outlook Express (or most news readers) you can type
in just PART of the name when searching (no wildcards needed)
and get a list of those that match. (The dots are legal and help
anchor words that might appear within other words.

Also at Google, you search, and search FOR, newsgroups if you
look at the top. Don't pick "news" (I have a bad habit of this) as
that is "news" in the ordinary meaning of newspaper: Use "Groups".

microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory
microsoft.public.windows.server.active_directory

Most AD replication and authentication problems are really DNS
problems so it is also a good idea to check the DNS groups.

microsoft.public.win2000.dns
microsoft.public.windows.server.dns

--
Herb Martin

Re: Bulk Newsgroup Poster - amazing result Malke Wireless Networking 0 01-17-2005 01:35 AM
Newsgroup question Chris Firefox 1 11-24-2003 12:45 PM
Is it possible to display newsgroup names not shortened? Jarmo P Firefox 1 10-08-2003 10:10 AM
Thunderbird Newsgroup? Dale Firefox 8 10-06-2003 02:02 PM

Advertisments