Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Taking 70-210 Thursday

Taking 70-210 Thursday

Will

Well after a month and a half of studying I am finally
taking the 70-210 exam. I know sometime in the last 6
months i think the test was redone.( I think) Anyways if
anybody who has taken the test recently have any
suggestions or want to warn about any potential
troublesome questions just post. I have studied the sybex
boox, Gone through ProCert 5. Also I have gone through
testking.

Silenius

Hello Will,

Because im preparing to give the 210-215 exams ,
can u tell me some advices from your experience in exams
that propably help me pass.
I read sybex books too,what is your opinion about the tests like tranceder
or
test king for example?
Are they close to the real exams?

Thnx.

"Will" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d28f01c3efd7$b20b7bd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well after a month and a half of studying I am finally
> taking the 70-210 exam. I know sometime in the last 6
> months i think the test was redone.( I think) Anyways if
> anybody who has taken the test recently have any
> suggestions or want to warn about any potential
> troublesome questions just post. I have studied the sybex
> boox, Gone through ProCert 5. Also I have gone through
> testking.

Do you have any experience witht he product?? If not, that'd be a good place
to start.

"Silenius" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uo3K8b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello Will,
>
> Because im preparing to give the 210-215 exams ,
> can u tell me some advices from your experience in exams
> that propably help me pass.
> I read sybex books too,what is your opinion about the tests like tranceder
> or
> test king for example?
> Are they close to the real exams?
>
> Thnx.
>

> "Will" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:d28f01c3efd7$b20b7bd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Well after a month and a half of studying I am finally
>> taking the 70-210 exam. I know sometime in the last 6
>> months i think the test was redone.( I think) Anyways if
>> anybody who has taken the test recently have any
>> suggestions or want to warn about any potential
>> troublesome questions just post. I have studied the sybex
>> boox, Gone through ProCert 5. Also I have gone through
>> testking.

OT: Thursday fun =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 1 10-30-2003 10:36 PM
Re: Thursday Humor Ken Briscoe MCSE 4 10-10-2003 03:28 PM
Re: Thursday Humor Politician Spock MCSE 0 10-09-2003 10:59 PM
Re: Thursday Humor =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= MCSE 2 10-09-2003 08:18 PM
Difference in module_eval taking block vs. taking string (1.8 bug?) Jim Cain Ruby 1 07-18-2003 02:01 AM

Advertisments