Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCSA

Year-in-Kuwait

I passed 215 today. Next week is 218 and one more to
MCSA. Almost there. Any suggestions for my 4th test? I
work mostly the network side, already have CCNA.

Craig Tompkins

I would take 216. It is required for MCSE, so assuming
you will be using MCSA as a stepping stone to MCSE, you
will need to take it anyway.

Marko

----- Craig Tompkins wrote: ----

I would take 216. It is required for MCSE, so assuming
you will be using MCSA as a stepping stone to MCSE, you
will need to take it anyway

I agree with Craig's advice.

Any exam that works towards MCSE is a good thing,
even if you aren't thinking about your MCSE at this time

Year-in-Kuwait

That was the test I was looking at. It fits into my
background as well. I am not sure if MCSE is in the cards
as I want to get my CCNP.

Herb Martin

Are you actually in Kuwait for a year? Email me if you are....please.

--
Herb Martin
news:c2c101c3ee28$c4885f40$(E-Mail Removed)...