Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Percentage needed to pass 70-290

Percentage needed to pass 70-290

Phil Maceri

I just took the exam for 70-290 and just barely failed with a 658 score. I know that you need a score of 700 to pass, but does anyone know what percentage that works out to be that would be needed to pass? Or how many points the whole exam is out of?

Herb Martin

"Phil Maceri" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just took the exam for 70-290 and just barely failed with a 658 score.

I know that you need a score of 700 to pass, but does anyone know what
percentage that works out to be that would be needed to pass? Or how many
points the whole exam is out of?

No, no one "knows" publicly because there is no public declaration
of how the scores are calculated, but it is generally assumed that
700 is 70%.

It doesn't really matter, you just have to pass and you are close so with
a bit of study -- by learning a bit more -- you will do that.

--
Herb Martin