Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > 70-218

70-218

John

hi everybody

I will pass this test for tomorrow,
i practice with tesking and transcender and even with that
i'm a little nervous !!!!

i've passed 210 215

Ken Briscoe

> hi everybody

Whatup yo!

> I will pass this test for tomorrow,
> i practice with tesking

Say no more.

> and transcender and even with that
> i'm a little nervous !!!!

Oh, well at least you used transcenders. Whew. I almost labeled you a
cheater for a minute.

> i've passed 210 215

By cheating, probably.

--

KB - MCNGP "Not A Cheater thug" #26

Oscar Mathibe

Hi John

Is it possible to get the study materials?
news:8edb01c3e9d2$a6586240$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi everybody
>
> I will pass this test for tomorrow,
> i practice with tesking and transcender and even with that
> i'm a little nervous !!!!
>

> i've passed 210 215

John

yes it's possible

Kipper

No need to be nervous pal. You know the answers to the
questions already thanks to testking.

Oscar Mathibe

Can you e-mail them to me please? http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

Tx!!!