Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > MCDST as MCSA elective

MCDST as MCSA elective

Chris

I just wanted to verify that the new MCDST certification does count as the
elective for the MCSA. I have passed 210, 215, 271, 272, and 218 and both
MCDST and MCSA are now showing up on my official transcript.

Chris

Andy Ruth [MS]

It does.

--
Andy Ruth
Microsoft Learning

rights.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just wanted to verify that the new MCDST certification does count as the
> elective for the MCSA. I have passed 210, 215, 271, 272, and 218 and both
> MCDST and MCSA are now showing up on my official transcript.
>
> Chris

Chris

Andy,

I just reread my post and saw that it could be read as a question. What I
meant was to tell people that it was working not just in theory but that it
actually showed up on my transcript.

Chris

"Andy Ruth [MS]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23%(E-Mail Removed)...
> It does.
>
> --
> Andy Ruth
> Microsoft Learning

> rights.
>
> "Chris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I just wanted to verify that the new MCDST certification does count as

the
> > elective for the MCSA. I have passed 210, 215, 271, 272, and 218 and

both
> > MCDST and MCSA are now showing up on my official transcript.
> >
> > Chris

MCDST as MCSA elective Steve Davis MCSA 15 12-04-2008 03:08 PM
MCDST elective MCSA? Neil MCDST 3 10-11-2007 05:49 PM
Does my MCDST cert. qualify for an MCSE elective? Aaron Rykhus MCSE 8 11-17-2006 02:21 AM
MCDST Accreditation for MCSA Elective minime MCSA 3 10-23-2004 11:29 AM
MCDST as MCSA elective Chris MCDST 5 02-03-2004 02:04 PM

Advertisments