Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Help needed

Help needed

peshu

Hi

I want more information, Iam planning to study XP Professional firstly
how do i go about it and what do i requre to study and give the exam
and what is the scope for it.

whats the best way to study and any websites which give good
information about it

Regards Havs

try this

I would first go to Oracle.com and see what the
objecktives are for the exam ... then I would throw myself
into oncoming traffic to see if a paramedic shows up who
has taken the test. While you are in the ambulance you can
ask him all of these silly questions that HAVE ALREADY
BEEN ANSWERED A MILLION TIMES. Stay out of our industry.

nice

well 'try this' I would rather someone not afraid to ask
a question in the industry than a grade a numpty. Get out
of 'Our' industry

JaR

"nice" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8a7e01c3e996$fbd17400$(E-Mail Removed)...

> well 'try this' I would rather someone not afraid to ask
> a question in the industry than a grade a numpty. Get out
> of 'Our' industry

Well 'nice' I would rather see someone with clue entering the industry,
rather than some dolt that can't find the microsoft site or use google.

But that's just me.

JaR
Thug #22