Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > VAT on exams

VAT on exams

Steve

I hadn't done an exam in a while, but I was disgusted to learn that VAT has
been added to the price of exams. Our government (UK) is always harping on
about education and getting people back into work, this doesn't exactly
help. I'm fortunate enough to be in full time employment, but it still
stinks and must be hard for those less fortunate!

Steve.

VAT & import duty. Kenny Computer Support 6 09-16-2005 05:55 PM
Voipfone vat Joel UK VOIP 4 06-11-2005 11:39 AM
OT: F-secure Antivirus Software - VAT? BIGEYE Computer Support 9 12-15-2004 10:38 AM
Prometric No VAT Waite, James Microsoft Certification 1 10-26-2003 07:42 PM
Prometric No VAT Waite, James MCSE 3 10-26-2003 07:42 PM

Advertisments