Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > A+ certificate

A+ certificate

Brat

1. for spanned or simple people? lol jk... it depends on what you want...
I dont have a simple answer for this... let me think about it and I will get
back to you...

2. you can have a mixed environment but keep in mind that a machine
formatted in fat32 will not be able to see any files formatted in ntfs but
an ntfs machine can see all

lol I'm tryin to wrap my brain around your questions while studying for my
CCNP so bear with me from time to time. I have my old CCNA text book, and
Exam Cram - Routing and Switching, out that I am using to refresh my brain
on the Cisco way of doing things before I hit the CCIE books I bought... the
first ones I have to read are these 2:

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.a...DCBF3070231403

and

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.a...DCBF3070231403

with this as a reference guide:

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.a...DCBF3070231403

looks fun huh? oy!
--
Sue MCNGP #69

"senseofhumor13" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:97ec01c3eab2$99a12920$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey Brat, how goes it? It's a chilly 63 degrees today
> here in socal-brrrr. It's good that you're up there in
> Canada where the weather is warm and beer's cold or at
> least that's how I hear it. And don't even think about
> crossing the border illegally as California is really
> crackin' down on the illegal immigrants, ummm, errr, I
> meant undocumented workers.
>
> Anyhoo, I have just a couple of questions for you:
>
> 1. If striped formatting is superior, why are there needs
> for spanned and simple?
>
> 2. In a network environment, can you have computers that
> are mixed with ntfs and fat32? If so, are there any
> advantages or disadvantages?
>
> I actually had more questions but I forgot. Next time,
> I'm gonna have to write them down.
>
> Stay warm Brat!

senseofhumor13

Brat! What's up!!! Seems like an eternity since I've
posted but no, it's only been 2 days. Anyhoo, I've
decided to take couple of classes over at the local
college because I'm having trouble comprehending. You've
been just WONDERFUL, SPECTACULAR and other superlatives
that may apply. Hey, that doesn't mean that you're being
released of your baby sitting duties, uh uh, no way baby.
I will be posting periodically and of course I'd be much
appreciative if you would reply with your usual wisdom
and patience.

p.s. I'll set up a new posting next time I write ok?

Again, much thanks Brat.

Richard

N=35&R=1148637&act=A03&Item=978157870041&Section=b ooks&Cat
alog=Books&Lang=en&mscssid=28MVED1CFTG08PAHBEBFV1G L32UP3J1
8&WSID=19020B8D1CF305144A82B362E0DCBF3070231403

>and
>
>http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.asp?

N=35&R=437891&act=A03&Item=978157870089&Section=bo oks&Cata
log=Books&Lang=en&mscssid=28MVED1CFTG08PAHBEBFV1GL 32UP3J18
&WSID=19020B8D1CF305144A82B362E0DCBF3070231403

>with this as a reference guide:
>
>http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.asp?

N=35&R=1162354&act=A03&Item=978158720045&Section=b ooks&Cat

wrote in message
>news:97ec01c3eab2$99a12920$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hey Brat, how goes it? It's a chilly 63 degrees today
>> here in socal-brrrr. It's good that you're up there in
>> Canada where the weather is warm and beer's cold or at
>> least that's how I hear it. And don't even think about
>> crossing the border illegally as California is really
>> crackin' down on the illegal immigrants, ummm, errr, I
>> meant undocumented workers.
>>
>> Anyhoo, I have just a couple of questions for you:
>>
>> 1. If striped formatting is superior, why are there

needs
>> for spanned and simple?
>>
>> 2. In a network environment, can you have computers

that
>> are mixed with ntfs and fat32? If so, are there any
>> advantages or disadvantages?
>>
>> I actually had more questions but I forgot. Next time,
>> I'm gonna have to write them down.
>>
>> Stay warm Brat!

<--
>> - I could never remember so as a joke I took the

number 69

>> >Sue From work
>> >
>> > ----- senseofhumor13 wrote: -----
>> >
>> > Hey Brat, I just ordered the 2000 track, I

ordered
>> the
>> > one with 218. I appreciate all the research that

>> you did
>> > for me, this is the kind of "hand holding" that I

>> badly
>> > needed. The reason that I'm on a speedway to

>> conquer the
>> > 2000 track is because I'm not exactly a young

buck
>> and I
>> > need to start on my career. I plan on going back

>> > school next fall and I would like to have my mcsa

>> and
>> > perhaps mcse by as well. How long did it take you

>> > obtain your mcse and ccna?
>> >
>> > What's with the #69? Now, being a guy 69 only

means
>> one
>> > thing but I'm just curious, if you share that

>> meaning, if
>> > you do, I love you.
>> >
>> > No questions on the text today as I have no idea

>> what
>> > I've read. You ever have one of those moments?
>> >
>> > Anyhoo, I love hearing from you so, keep it

coming
>> baby!
>> >
>> >.
>> >

>.

Brat

lol good for you... talk to ya soon... I'm sure lol

--
Sue MCNGP #69

news:b86401c3ec48$f633dba0$(E-Mail Removed)...