Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Revison for 70-290?

Revison for 70-290?

Kent Paul

Hi does anyone have or a link to some information regarding parts to study
for this exam, (70-290)

I have read the syngress book, very surprised to not really find too much
information regarding group policy, configuring dhcp, dns, DFS, RRAS

I have done the 215 course last year that covered this, but is it an
objective to learn this for 2003? If so any additional guides that can help.

Also any good revision guides, tend to have a quick revise before i step in
the room.

Any further info, like hints and advice would be grateful.

KP

Tom Helms [MSFT]

The exam obectives can be found here:

Tom Helms [MSFT]

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
purposes only."

"Kent Paul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4016d555$0$9391$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi does anyone have or a link to some information regarding parts to study
> for this exam, (70-290)
>
> I have read the syngress book, very surprised to not really find too much
> information regarding group policy, configuring dhcp, dns, DFS, RRAS
>
> I have done the 215 course last year that covered this, but is it an
> objective to learn this for 2003? If so any additional guides that can
> help.
>
> Also any good revision guides, tend to have a quick revise before i step
> in
> the room.
>
> Any further info, like hints and advice would be grateful.
>
> KP

Kent Paul

Excellent thank you.

An good revision guides on the web?

KP
"Tom Helms [MSFT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ucbw$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The exam obectives can be found here:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp
>
> --
> Tom Helms [MSFT]

rights."Please
> do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
> purposes only."
>
> "Kent Paul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:4016d555$0$9391$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi does anyone have or a link to some information regarding parts to

study
> > for this exam, (70-290)
> >
> > I have read the syngress book, very surprised to not really find too

much
> > information regarding group policy, configuring dhcp, dns, DFS, RRAS
> >
> > I have done the 215 course last year that covered this, but is it an
> > objective to learn this for 2003? If so any additional guides that can
> > help.
> >
> > Also any good revision guides, tend to have a quick revise before i step
> > in
> > the room.
> >
> > Any further info, like hints and advice would be grateful.
> >
> > KP

rover@nospam.com

The answer you looking for can be simply done by look at
70-290, 70-291, 70-293 and 70-294. MS has reorganized the
exam objectives. The fact that it is not in two books
implied it is most likely not in the exam objectives.
This is a new exam now! I hope you don't take old answers
(Windows 2000) and apply them to the new exam (Windows
2003!

Rover

text.dial.pipex.com...