Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Best Practice test Software???

Best Practice test Software???

sageata2002

yes, exam essential looked very much similar with the real
tests form Microsoft. but i'd go for transcenders and
boson. as for documentation, SYBEX rules (combined with MS
Press books)

opinions/preferences on practice
>test software for 70-210 & 70-215??
>
>I had used Exam Essentials for the Network+ and it served

me pretty
>well, aside from a few grammatical errors. I have also

used it
>sparingly for the 70-210, but I am leaning more towards

the Transender
>tests. They are definately harder and more complex than

EE, but I

>View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message332583.html
>

>.

Silenius

i agree that sybex stuff rules ,but sybex questions
in books are very simple in comparison with transcenders
and measureup .
Im preparing for the first 2 exams (210-215),
are sybex stuff close to the real stuff enough??

news:515701c3e4a8$5bc2fd50$(E-Mail Removed)...