Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Re: Questionaire for Certification Students

Re: Questionaire for Certification Students

FrisbeeŽ MCNGP

Craig Zacker wrote:
> Hi, folks,

Hi again!

> I would appreciate it anyone who is currently the holder of or is
> pursuing a certification in Information Technologies could give me a
> few minutes of their time to answer the following questions. I'm
> trying to determine if there is a market for a new type of training
> product. I can't offer you anything in return but my undying
> gratitude. Please reply to the newsgroup or send replies to
> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). Thanks.

Oh boy! Another survey! Welcomes again!

> =cz

Yes again.

> 1. How long have you been working with computers?

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it working, but there's been computers around
me since I was knee-high to a grasshopper.

> 2. What operating systems have you worked with?

TRS-DOS

> 3. What operating system do you feel you know best?

Brain Surgery 2004

> 4. What certifications do you currently hold?

MCNGP. What else is there?

> 5. What certifications are you currently working on?

CISH (Certified Indoor Sheep Herder)

> 6. Assuming that the hardware requirements were reasonable, would you
> be interested in an inexpensive, self-taught course that provides
> hands-on interoperability practice with Windows, Unix or Linux, and
> NetWare?

No. Why would anyone be interested in anything like that?

--
Fris "furrfu" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Ken Briscoe

> Fris "furrfu" beeŽ MCNGP #13

Love the ROT13, eh, Fris?

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

FrisbeeŽ MCNGP

Ken Briscoe wrote:
>> Fris "furrfu" beeŽ MCNGP #13

> Love the ROT13, eh, Fris?

Well, I didn't call him an nff shpxre!

--
Fris "EBG-13 sbe n frxevg zrffntr!" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

>> 3. What operating system do you feel you know best?
>
>Brain Surgery 2004

SP 3a

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3