Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Quick question on MCSA

Quick question on MCSA

mark

I just want to know if MCP is apart of MCSA, some people
tell me if I pass my MCSA test's then I'll get an MCP
also and some say it's a totally different test.

Thanks

Paul

When you pass your first Microsoft exam regardless of
what MS certification you're going for, you automatically
become an MCP.

"mark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:013101c3d7d1$da9d1450$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just want to know if MCP is apart of MCSA, some people
> tell me if I pass my MCSA test's then I'll get an MCP
> also and some say it's a totally different test.
>
> Thanks

vattan

MCP is a subset of MCSA..
If you pass any one of the Windows Exams you are an MCP.
However you need to pass another 3 to get MCSA...

Quick question, hopefully quick answer. ~misfit~ NZ Computing 114 01-06-2005 01:36 PM
Quick Question Quick Answer JKop C++ 11 05-24-2004 09:46 PM
Quick Restore for a Compaq not so quick! Croos Bustamunky Computer Support 2 05-15-2004 04:17 AM
PanasonicBQ390 "quick" charger - How quick? Ol' Bab Digital Photography 1 01-17-2004 06:54 AM

Advertisments