Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSA > Couple of quick questions.

Couple of quick questions.

Dan

I've passed 70-210, 70-215 and have 70-218 scheduled for
next month. Any advice on what fourth unit to take to
make the MCSA which would give me a good, well rounded
certification without going into any specific software
(i.e SQL Server or Exchange) that would be better off
studied for MCSE?
Also, does anybody know of anywhere I can download or
purchase Flash Cards or, possibly eBooks, for an HP iPAQ
1940? These would come in useful to study whilst
travelling?

Marko

Check http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...quirements.asp

I think most of the electives listed help to get MCSE.

Personally, I went for 70-216 because I am a saddist. I
get the impression that a lot will finish MCSA with
Comptia certs as well.

VOLDAR

What I did is the same: 710,215,218 and 216. I am now
MCSA, and looking forward to take Security+ and 214 to
obtain MCSA Security, and then 220 and 217 and I'll be
MCSE Security.

And, to ease your task, when I passed 718, I studied for
716 the most of the time and used two-three days to
refresh my memory about AD. So that, I was able to pass
718 and 716 in 7 days (it is right also that I work as
network administrator W2K since a while and I tested a lot
before passing the exams - and I still have to look deep
inside). My advice: learn, test and understand very well
what is DNS, DHCP, WINS, CA, IPSec, RRAS, VPN, AD-GPO and
you'll not have problems on both exams. I visited some
forums regarding 70-216 and everybody said is a tough one.
My advice: if you really know the staff, you have nothing
to worry about. It's easy! To be honest, I was more
worried about passing 715 than 716.